[Neo4j] Visualisation tools for Neo4J 1.2?

Peter Neubauer peter.neubauer at neotechnology.com
Wed Dec 22 20:40:17 CET 2010

Nat,
the current trunk NeoClipse version is running against Neo4j 1.2
builds. We are just sorting out the licensing in order to be able to
put it as a public download. Hope to solve this first thing after the
Holidays.

Otherwise, Gephi is coming along with lazy-traveral support (initially
just depth-limit, but really great to see it emerging), so that should
be an upcoming good option too as it matures.

If you need a NeoClipse prebuilt version now, contact me off-list and
I will get it to you!

Cheers,

/peter neubauer

GTalk:      neubauer.peter