[Neo4j] [SPAM] neo4j API, jo4neo, Spring Data thoughts, experiences and advice?

Rick Bullotta rick.bullotta at burningskysoftware.com
Mon Dec 13 16:40:18 CET 2010

FWIW, in our case we need to be "closer to the metal" and thus wrote
directly to the Neo API for all of our persistence logic and querying logic
(with our own domain-specific wrappers). My experience has always been that
frameworks make the easy stuff easier, but when you run into a challenging
requirement that the framework doesn't handle easily, it's often hard to
make it do what it wasn't originally intended to do...