[Neo4j] neo4j and GeoServer

Peter Neubauer peter.neubauer at neotechnology.com
Sun Dec 5 12:39:27 CET 2010

Gian,
Neo4j Spatial let's you do this easily, guess Craig will describe how
to do it best in the GIS-way of things.

We are thinking about a "simple" API which is doing what you describe,
via the Neo4j Index API, see
https://github.com/neo4j/neo4j-spatial/blob/300f4d1d1fbb92d6252d5be6dc334250c9514bc7/src/test/java/org/neo4j/gis/spatial/IndexProviderTest.java#L51
for an example. That would take care of all spatial internals once the
index config is set up. Craig is working on such an interface. Until
then, look at https://github.com/neo4j/neo4j-spatial/blob/300f4d1d1fbb92d6252d5be6dc334250c9514bc7/src/test/java/org/neo4j/gis/spatial/TestSearch.java
for an example of searching with Neo4j Spatial.

Does this make things clearer?

Cheers,

/peter neubauer

GTalk:      neubauer.peter