[Neo4j] Neo4j.py fulltext indexing

Peter Neubauer peter.neubauer at neotechnology.com
Sat Aug 28 07:53:43 CEST 2010

Mike,
fatanstic you sort it out! Just send the CLA according to
http://wiki.neo4j.org/content/About_Contributor_License_Agreement and
Tobias or I can open a laboratory branch for you and then review and
merge over the changes to trunk. Would that be ok for you?

Cheers,

/peter neubauer

COO and Sales, Neo Technology

GTalk:      neubauer.peter