[Neo4j] REST put over writing old properties

Suhail Ahmed suhailski at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 06:28:46 CEST 2010

Hi David,

I was just trying out the operations provided here :
http://components.neo4j.org/neo4j-rest/ . I did the "Set properties on node"
followed by "Set property on node" followed by get node. The response codes
are coming back correctly. In terms of what I am expecting:

1. After the first PUT  I should GET back

{ "name": "Thomas Anderson",
  "profession": "Hacker"
}

2. After the second PUT I should get back

{ "name": "Thomas Anderson",
  "profession": "Hacker",
  "foo" : "bar"
}