[Neo4j] Node loading question

David Montag david.montag at neotechnology.com
Mon Aug 16 00:30:11 CEST 2010

Hi Rick,

I believe that once an operation touches properties for the first time for a
node or relationship, all properties are loaded from disk. They are then
cached in memory. What are you storing in the properties? Not sure I
understand the optimization you're trying to make - maybe you could explain
it a bit more?

David