[Neo4j] GSoC work result, Featuring Gephi & Neo4j

Martin Skurla bujacik at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 21:54:05 CEST 2010

Hi Andreas,

first problem is something with NetBeans and its Threads. In fact the
Project API usage will be a little bit rewritten, because there are
some minor problems and this maybe will fix this problem too.

Second problems occurs during parsing and from the stack trace it
seems like there is either new type in Neo4j or bug in my code, which
is very strange because all possible Neo4j types were imported from
testing database without problems. I will know more after debug.

Anyway, thanks for response, I will try to solve them as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Martin