[Neo4j] GSoC work result, Featuring Gephi & Neo4j

Martin Skurla bujacik at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 11:04:12 CEST 2010

Hi Andreas,

this is strange because yesterday I just download the source codes
from Bazaar to be sure they work and they compile without problems. Do
you use latest version of NetBeans? I mean NetBeans 6.9. The reason is
because whole Gephi was ported to the 6.9 version and there are some
changes in core modules and we changed appropriate dependencies too,
so you have to have the newest version.

If problems will remain even when you use 6.9 version, you can post
the error message and we will solve it.

Distribution other than from sources is not a very good idea as I am
fixing last bugs these days, so every new branch version is more
stable with less bugs.

//Martin