[Neo4j] Use of LuceneFulltextIndexBatchInserter

Peter Neubauer peter.neubauer at neotechnology.com
Fri Aug 13 23:21:35 CEST 2010

Paddy,
apart from tweaking the system, we have been thinking about a
double-sided A* that would start from both ends and route. Not sure
how advanced that would be but I think it could come in handy. If you
have time later on, that might be an interesting place to investigate
some contribution to the graph-algo package :)

Overall, the field of routing algos seems to be a very wide one, so I
think once things are working at your end, there is a whole lot
regarding better suitable algos taking into account special context
and constraints that could be done ...

Cheers,

/peter neubauer

COO and Sales, Neo Technology