[Neo4j] Use of LuceneFulltextIndexBatchInserter

Paddy paddyfitz at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 23:14:34 CEST 2010

Hi Peter,
Nearly there :) I'm going to make a few changes to try increase the speed of
the a*star route finder, as the current graph is 1.2gb with 1million nodes
and 10 million relationships.
- reducing the database size by only including bus routes between 7am to 1pm
on Mondays instead of every bus route for every day
- configuring the neo4j_config.props for traversal and injecting it in the
spring bean
- creating less relationships by adding less walking connections between
stops e.g only add connections for stops within 50m

this will reduce the size of the db and hopefully this will speed up the
path finding and as it can take 5-10 seconds for long routes with the
current graph.
I will let you know

Cheers
Paddy