[Neo4j] GSoC work result, Featuring Gephi & Neo4j

Peter Neubauer peter.neubauer at neotechnology.com
Thu Aug 12 09:08:41 CEST 2010

Great work Martin,
thanks for putting in the effort! Do you have a list of outstanding
issues somewhere for others to contribute, and what is your plan
forward regarding this project? Do you plan to continue to develop
within the Gephi community?

Also, will the code be merged into the main Gephi distribution?

Cheers,

/peter neubauer

COO and Sales, Neo Technology

GTalk:      neubauer.peter