[Neo] neo4j commons

Kiss Miklós kissmiklos at freemail.hu
Fri Apr 30 12:29:01 CEST 2010

Hi!

Thanks for the info & links. Commons is now OK, however, I still can't
get it to compile. Which version of apache lucene is required for the
indexer? I tried versions 3.0.1 & 2.2.0 but neither of them is useable
(2.2.0 is almost what is required).
I can't find this info anywhere. Can You tell me please?

Thanks,
Miklos