[Neo] help w/ neo4j sesame sail

Anders Nawroth anders at neotechnology.com
Thu Apr 22 23:21:01 CEST 2010

Hi Mike!

I created an example project that downloads all dependencies of a Maven
project (including transitive dependencies). Also, javadocs of all
included Neo4j components are aggregated (others could be added as well,
this is configurable).

See here:
http://github.com/neo4j-examples/neo4j-packaging

I tried to match your requirements, but if something is missing, simply
add to the dependencies in the pom.xml and then mvn package it. (The
final output is in .tar.gz and .zip archives as this stuff was
originally intended for packaging example applications.)

The number of jars downloaded is quite amazing in this case :-)

/anders