[Neo] help w/ neo4j sesame sail

Mike Grove mhgrove at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 21:43:40 CEST 2010

On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 2:49 PM, Niels Hoogeveen
<pd_aficionado at hotmail.com>wrote:

> Did you use maven when building the jars? The dependencies listed in maven,
> make sure the proper versions of other components are downloaded.

Yes, after I checked the code out, I just ran "mvn" from the directory, and
put all the compiled jar files in the target directory into my class path.
I did this for neo4j-rdf, neo4j-rdf-sail & the core neo4j.  For APOC, I used
the contents of the lib directory from the download.  I never saw any of the
dependency jars get generated into the target directory after the maven
build, which is probably how I got myself into this mess in the first place.

This is only the second time I've ever had to use maven, so I would not be
surprised if I've just made some terribly naive oversight due to my lack of
experience using it.

Thanks.

Mike