[Neo] Fwd: Performance question

Atle Prange atle.prange at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 14:56:19 CEST 2010

I got the same thing:

Here is my answer to your post:

        I agree with you completely, and i am trying to get the best of
        both worlds. Maybe bytecode manipulation is the only way to
        go....

        But are you in fact saying that i am implementing an
        antipattern, and both jo4neo and neo-persistence use the same
        antipattern?

        A related question on performance. When fetching relations from
        a node using Node.getRelatioships(RelationshipType...types), is
        the node loading all relationships, and the collecting all of
        the given types, or are just the matching relationships loaded?

        -atle