[Neo] Relationship representation in REST

Mattias Persson mattias at neotechnology.com
Wed Apr 21 13:24:57 CEST 2010

Yep and that also brings in the discoverability features... (I get the
fealing I'm going to get bashed though).

As it is now I'd say at least 50% of the data is just links provided back
for the sake of discoverability. Will people actually use those template
URIs? I think not many will... and if they do, they'll probably look them up
once in documentation instead. It could maybe be configurable on a server if
it should provide discoverability links or not. And if that was to be
disabled, then the amount of data for the extra "full node representation
instead of just the node URIs" could just as well be less than "just node
URIs" plus discoverability links.