[Neo] Nodes not found after restarting Neo4j via indexing service

Lalit Kapoor lalitkapoor at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 00:46:27 CEST 2010

If I insert data into neo4j and index it I am able to use the indexing
service to find specific nodes. However, if I shutdown my neo4j app and
start it up again I am not able to use the indexing service to find nodes.
As an example I am using the EmbeddedNeo4jWithIndexing java code provided.

I run this code and it is able to find the node associated with the user who
has an id of 45.

Next I comment out the for loop that inserts data. Therefore I no longer
insert data and skip right to doing the index lookup. Unfortunately this is
resulting in 0 nodes being found.

I have provided copies of the original code as well as the insertion
commented out version:

original: http://pastebin.com/iC5TgzxD
insertion commented out: http://pastebin.com/pL98gB0c

I would appreciate it if someone could take a look. Thanks.

Sincerely,
     Lalit