[Neo] Neo API and Simile Exhibit

Anders Nawroth anders at neotechnology.com
Sat Apr 17 14:28:44 CEST 2010

Hi!

Interesting stuff. Here's the data model Simile uses:
http://simile.mit.edu/wiki/Exhibit/Understanding_Exhibit_Database

It's a graph model (well, they see relationships as a special case of
properties - I'd rather see it the opposite way) with properties on
nodes but not on the relationships.

/anders