[Neo] Neo API and Simile Exhibit

Rob Challen rjchallen at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 13:07:11 CEST 2010

I haven't really been following the details of the API discussions
going on, so I might have missed the answer to this. I've been kind of
interested in this project for a while since it has been integrated
into semantic mediawiki, it can be used to provide a client side
faceted browser of a graph based data source:

http://www.simile-widgets.org/exhibit/

It wondered whether it might be possible to hook this up to the neo4j
REST output somehow - its kind of out of my domain so I maybe
completely off target, and no idea how one would go about it. Looks
groovy though.

they also look to be implementing a(nother) graph path expression
language: http://simile.mit.edu/wiki/Exhibit/Expressions

All the best,
Rob.