[Neo] Online backup fails with suggested Spring transaction integration

Emil Eifrem emil at neotechnology.com
Tue May 19 23:34:21 CEST 2009

On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 18:17, Andreas Guenther
<aguenther at flying-orange.com> wrote:
> Emil,
>
> I'd prefer to upload what I have to the laboratory once my CLA is
> accepted and a sub folder is available. This will make it easier to keep
> all my posted issues and testing code in the Neo space for future reference.

Hi Andreas,

Good that you brought this up, cause the CLA you sent was actually
caught by Google's spam filters! :( I'll set it up for you
immediately.

Emil Eifrém, CEO [emil at neotechnology.com]
Neo Technology, www.neotechnology.com
Cell: +46 733 462 271 | US: 206 403 8808
http://twitter.com/emileifrem