[Neo] LinkingOpenData

Peter Neubauer peter.neubauer at jayway.se
Tue May 19 08:13:13 CEST 2009

Hi Andreas,
we definitely think this is highly interesting! The Neo4j team has
been working on some samples that use real data, and we could
certainly think of e.g. providing a SPARQL endpoint for Twitter data,
but there is the time constraint :)

However, if there are people here wanting to chip in, it would be
great to provide a RDF data set to the world that is both relevant and
can demonstrate Neo4j technology in the RDF/SAIL space.

Any suggestions?

/peter

GTalk:      neubauer.peter
Skype       peter.neubauer