[Neo] Online backup fails with suggested Spring transaction integration

Emil Eifrem emil at neotechnology.com
Sun May 17 23:54:14 CEST 2009

On Sun, May 17, 2009 at 23:45, Andreas Guenther
<aguenther at flying-orange.com> wrote:
> Johan,
>
> Looks like there's no unexpected shutdown going on according to my
> debugging. I do have a full test project available for you but it's too
> big for pasting it here. Any suggestion on where I can place you a Maven
> test project tarball?

Hi Andreas,

Well, I'd suggest using something like dropbox [1] or yousendit [2].

Or if you do want to submit patches as discussed previously and agree
with our contributor policy [3], then you can just "sign" the CLA [4].
After that, I'd be glad to give you write access to the svn repo and
you can add it to your laboratory.

1] http://getdropbox.com
2] http://yousendit.com/
3] http://wiki.neo4j.org/content/Code_Contributor%27s_Guide
4] http://wiki.neo4j.org/content/About_Contributor_License_Agreement

Emil Eifrém, CEO [emil at neotechnology.com]
Neo Technology, www.neotechnology.com
Cell: +46 733 462 271 | US: 206 403 8808
http://twitter.com/emileifrem