[Neo] how does nioneo store nodes and relationships

Johan Svensson johan at neotechnology.com
Mon Mar 30 17:41:40 CEST 2009

The storage part in a graph databases is tricky (many to many
relationships problem) and there is not that much information on how
to handle that problem.

The other parts in a database such as transactions and ACID features
works pretty much the same be it a graph database, key-value store or
RDBMS/ODBMS (or at least the same techniques can be used). There is a
vast amount of information available about these topics so if you can
specify a bit more what you are interested in I may know some good
article.

-Johan