[Neo] Traversing all nodes in node space

Anders Nawroth anders at neotechnology.com
Wed Mar 25 21:01:46 CET 2009

Hi!

> I'm using neo4j for a student project and have run into the problem that I'd
> like to traverse the whole graph without specifying the RelationshipType
> (since I use a lot of different types)

I think you have two options here.

If you don't need/want to use a traverser, you could simply call
getRelationships() and follow them "manually".

With a traverser you'll have to collect all the relationship types from
Neo, using:

http://api.neo4j.org/current/org/neo4j/api/core/EmbeddedNeo.html#getRelationshipTypes()

(so if you're using a NeoService variablle, you have to cast it to EmbeddedNeo first)

Don't worry about the deprecation, it will survive in one or another form.