[Neo] Importing RDF from XML file

Mattias Persson mattias at neotechnology.com
Thu Mar 12 08:43:45 CET 2009

It might just be that you're using java compiler version 1.4 or
something like that. You see, that method has a vararg in the end
which was introduced in java 1.5. So try setting you maven project (or
what you might use) to compile for java 1.5 or even 1.6 and it should
work.

Neo Technology, www.neotechnology.com