[Neo] out of swap space

Johan Svensson johan at neotechnology.com
Tue Jul 21 12:01:46 CEST 2009

Hi Akis,

Again you have run into a JVM bug
(http://bugs.sun.com/bugdatabase/view_bug.do?bug_id=6423256, and it
should have been marked as a bug not "request for enhancment").

I would suggest you update your JDK to the latest one (update 14) and
hopefully the problem will go away. If it does not try send in the
-Xms and set initial heap to max heap (such as java -Xms1024M
-Xmx1024M). Also if you are running in client mode try the -server
switch.

Regards,
-Johan