[Neo] Investigating railway network application using Neo4j

Anders Nawroth anders at neotechnology.com
Fri Jul 10 13:15:54 CEST 2009

Hi!

>> What about a little visualization (see attachment)? Still needs a
>> fix for the cases where there are multiple relationships between two
>> nodes.
>>

> Looks nice! Found the fix already?

I've looked into this now. I used Neoclipse for the visualization, and
it relies on a toolkit (Zest) that doesn't expose its curved connection
functionality to the graph viewer at all :-( (the functionality exists
in the widget layer) At the moment I can't dig any deeper into this, sorry!

For the future, maybe Zest should be replaced altogether, the
performance isn't too good and it doesn't evolve very much. Also, the
way the viewer collects the graph data is pretty inefficient for our case.

/anders