[Neo] IMDB Example 1.0

Anders Nawroth anders at neotechnology.com
Mon Jan 12 14:45:23 CET 2009

Hi!

The IMDB Example 1.0 (finally!) got finished today:

http://wiki.neo4j.org/content/IMDB_Example

Thanks a lot for the feedback during the development and writing, there
were a lot of good suggestions!

As for the documentation, I tried to accommodate most of the feedback.
On the code side, not much has been added, but things have been
structured in a better way. A few features will be added in the 1.1 release:
https://trac.neo4j.org/ticket/93
You can add suggestions to that ticket as well.

We'll probably end up adding only very few features to the application,
to keep it small and easily comprehensible.

/anders