No subject

Wed Apr 29 21:31:29 CEST 2009

- Neo4j does reuse the holes.
- It will not reuse the holes you created in the current session, but will
reuse all holes created in previous sessions.

My problem is a bit of a strange use case as I'm trying to reduce the size
of a dataset to make it manageable for running computationally expensive
graph algorithms over the entire graph. So, in my case I'm only deleting,
never adding, giving Neo4j no opportunity to fix the holes I created.

Alex