No subject

Wed Apr 29 21:31:29 CEST 2009

commercial privacy, we can't give you any hints on the commercial
installations unless our customers themselfs choose to come forth.

Cheers,

/peter neubauer

COO and Sales, Neo Technology

GTalk:      neubauer.peter
Skype       peter.neubauer
Phone       +46 704 106975
LinkedIn   http://www.linkedin.com/in/neubauer
Twitter      http://twitter.com/peterneubauer

http://www.neo4j.org             - Your high performance graph database.
http://www.tinkerpop.com      - Processing for Internet-scale graphs.
http://www.thoughtmade.com - Scandinavias coolest Bring-a-Thing party.

On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 1:20 PM, francis adediran <adediraf at gmail.com> wrot=
e:
> Hi guys,
> =A0First of all big thanks to all that make the Neo4j 1.0 sucessful. Look=
> pretty impressive, can't
> wait to upgrade.
>
> There are a couple of questions that has been puzzling when i look at soc=
ial
> network data and graph database.
> Do you guys know of any social networking site that uses graph database?
>
> I'm hearing LinkedIn, but i think it's just their server.
>
> Have you guys been approached by some social networking sites?
>
> Correct me if i'm wrong but Graph DB looks quite promising for SNs
> http://blog.neo4j.org/2009/09/social-networks-in-database-using-graph.htm=
l?utm_source=3Dfeedburner&utm_medium=3Dfeed&utm_campaign=3DFeed%3A+Neo4jBlo=
g+%28Neo4j+Blog%29