[Neo] Dynamic properties...

Atle Prange atle.prange at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 12:18:23 CEST 2009

On Fri, 2009-04-17 at 10:25 +0200, Mattias Ask wrote:

Hi Mattias,
interesting question.

Maybe you can model the relation to toher Persons as typed
relationships, that way you get the same model as in neo4j.

You have a class called Relationship, with a type marker
(RelationshipType) and a container class called Relationships.

Then you call getRelationships().contains(RelationshipType.CHILD) on
your Teenager...