[Neo] neo4j for qualitative data analysis

David Lawrence Epstein davideps at umich.edu
Wed Apr 8 05:26:31 CEST 2009

Johan,

Thank you for your reply. I had some trouble installing and will try
again. I consider myself more of a skilled user than a programmer, so
some of this is new to me.

I have a few questions on your reply. If regular expression search is
not natively supported in Neo, would I just loop through all elements
and use some JAVA function to do the matching? Would this be really
slow with 2000 nodes and many connections? Are there other "third
party" tools I am not aware of?

thank you,
-david