[Neo] read-only access

Andreas Ronge andreas.ronge at jayway.se
Tue Apr 7 16:43:36 CEST 2009

Hi

I commited yesterday some basic traversal support. Since the traversal
closure would be executed on the server.
(look at the rspecs), I don't see that it would be a performance problem.
Also, if the json reponses have proper cache headers it could be easy
cache the results of traversals by an e.g. apache front.
I will also soon support to POST ruby code to the server to perform
traversal, and paging of search/traversal results.
There are a lot of possibilities ...

/Andreas