[Neo] Data model

Emil Eifrem emil at neotechnology.com
Thu Apr 2 11:19:40 CEST 2009

On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 03:12, Edward J. Yoon <edwardyoon at apache.org> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm newbie in here. neo4j really interesting for me. I would like to
> see more detail of data model and physical data structure. Can anyone
> reply here with info?

We don't have a formal specification of our data model but I think you
get a pretty good feeling for it if you check out the various
documents on:

   http://wiki.neo4j.org

and the API specification here:

   http://api.neo4j.org

As for the physical representation, there's some documentation in the
source files but your best bet unfortunately is to dig into the source
itself. Check out the org.neo4j.impl.nioneo for a good starting point.

Good luck!

Emil Eifrém, CEO [emil at neotechnology.com]
Neo Technology, www.neotechnology.com
Cell: +46 733 462 271 | US: 206 403 8808