[Neo] Neo4j 1.0-b7 released

Anders Nawroth anders at neotechnology.com
Mon Sep 29 23:06:53 CEST 2008

Hi!

Having the b7 release out is really nice! Being able to use the
PropertyContainer interface is good among other things :-)

My single complaint would be that EmbeddedNeo::getRelationshipTypes() is
still marked as deprecated. I can't see how generic tools would get to
this information in any reasonable way not using this method (please
tell me if there is another way!). As soon as we add capabilities to add
new relationships in Neoclipse, we will have to rely on it to make the
users life easier (listing the existing reltypes).

/anders