[Neo] IMDB search stuff

Anders Nawroth anders at neotechnology.com
Mon Sep 22 19:15:59 CEST 2008

Hi!

I moved out the "search engine" in the IMDB app to its own class
(ImdbSearchEngineImpl). The ImdbServiceImpl class now only uses simple
indexing and calls ImdbSearchEngineImpl for the more complex things.

Design question: should the search engine be more like the index
service, returning raw nodes, or should it wrap them as Actor/Movie
objects (would be more consistent in itself this way I think). Which
alternative would create the least confusion for the newcomer?

It's just a detail, but for an example app details matter a lot!

WDYT?

Code at:
<https://trac.neo4j.org/browser/laboratory/users/andersn/imdb-app/src/main/java/org/neo4j/apps/imdb/domain/ImdbSearchEngineImpl.java>
<https://trac.neo4j.org/browser/laboratory/users/andersn/imdb-app/src/main/java/org/neo4j/apps/imdb/domain/ImdbServiceImpl.java>