[Neo] Basic search in Neoclipse

Anders Nawroth anders.nawroth at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 14:53:10 CEST 2008

Hi!

Anders Nawroth wrote:
> * fast

After a little more testing (with the same warm up every time ...),
reality proved me wrong here: the traverser is slower. Could it be the
checking against relationship types that adds to the time?

> * uses less memory

Confirmed, much less stack is used. In my test node space the traverser
is fine with 96k stack size, while the recursive solution will require 512k.

I added back the recursive solution, so it's easy to change how it
works. You'll understand the new method names :-)

/anders