[Neo] Neo4j for personal information database

Nils Kaiser NilsKaiser at gmx.net
Tue Aug 26 16:53:25 CEST 2008

The comparator approach sounds more suited to me as well... sorting
should probably not be done in memory here, and it might make sense to
generate some indexes to allow quick filtering within that collection or
graph subset or so.

Has anyone done anything similar yet? That requirement seems to be the
only thing preventing me to give a Neo4j a go (vs. for example jackrabbit).

Please correct me if anything doesnt make sense!

Nils