[Neo] imdb example app

Anders Nawroth anders.nawroth at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 00:39:13 CEST 2008

Hi!

> Some images are downsized in terms of resolution resulting in jaggies.

I'll replace the Neoclipse screenshots with the original screenshots in
a while. The UML diagrams have been original size most of the time.

I also added a note about blurry images caused by browser (default)
settings:
http://wiki.neo4j.org/content/IMDB_Example#Browser_settings

This problem is *very* evident in Fx 3 and Opera 9.5 under Ubuntu. Fx 3
under Vista handles this a lot better; this problem actually doesn't
exist there.

In the cases where the browser is the problem, there is no server-side
workaround AFAIK, you simply have to change the browser settings for
zooming images (or zoom to integer factors).

Follow-up question:
Do you increase zoom/text size when reading the IMDB example?

/anders