[Neo] neo4j and JCR

Tobias Ivarsson tobias.ivarsson at neotechnology.com
Mon Aug 18 17:30:01 CEST 2008

I have now:
 * Created a ticket for this task: https://trac.neo4j.org/ticket/98
 * Started a new component for the project and committed a pom.xml with the
necessary base dependencies:
https://trac.neo4j.org/browser/components/neo-jcr/trunk

I don't expect this project to take of like a rocket and be fully
implemented next week (although it would be cool if it did), but at least
it's started now, which is a precondition for it to happen. I hope that
there will be a lot of interest in a component like this, so if you are
interested in participating in the development of this component, contact me
with your neo4j user id and I will add you to the committers list. If you
don't have an account I can take care of that for you as well.

Happy Hacking!
/Tobias