[Neo] imdb example app

Johan Svensson johan at neotechnology.com
Fri Aug 8 17:14:37 CEST 2008

Hi Anders,

The code looks fine to me. One small thing is the method names in
ImdbService where the "store" methods may give an association to the
load/store pattern (see work in progress
http://wiki.neo4j.org/content/Guidelines_for_Building_a_Neo_App) and
we do not want that.

Another thing that hit me is that there is nothing mentioned about
transactions in the domain implementation. I guess all transaction
management is performed higher up in the web application? For me it
would be nice with some comment somewhere in the domain layer how
transactions are managed but I am not sure it would help a first time
user.

The PathFinder used to get the Bacon number should later be changed to
use Patrik's "neoalgo" component (once it is ready).

Overall I think the code and documentation looks good. Great work!

It would be great if some people that are new to Neo could have a look
at it and give us some feedback. What part of the code/documentation
they think is hard to understand so we can improve the documentation
and add comments where it is needed.

-Johan