[Neo] how to get an specific node

Tobias Ivarsson tobias.ivarsson at neotechnology.com
Wed Aug 6 15:54:11 CEST 2008

Yes, the index-util is provided as a separate jar.

If you are using maven, getting index-util is as easy as adding this
dependency to your pom.xml:

<dependency>
    <groupId>org.neo4j</groupId>
    <artifactId>index-util</artifactId>
    <version>0.5-SNAPSHOT</version>
</dependency>

Otherwise you can check it out from the repository with:
svn co https://svn.neo4j.org/components/index-util/trunk/ neo-index-util

Or if you prefer the latest snapshot instead of the code in current
development:
svn co
https://svn.neo4j.org/components/index-util/tags/index-util-0.4-080612/neo-index-util
(Or change the version to 0.4-SNAPSHOT in the case of maven)

Kind regards,
Tobias

--
Tobias Ivarsson <tobias.ivarsson at neotechnology.com>