[Neo] Just saying Hi

Viktor Klang viktor.klang at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 22:10:34 CET 2007

On Nov 18, 2007 10:04 PM, Emil Eifrem <emil at neotechnology.com> wrote:

> On 11/18/07, Viktor Klang <viktor.klang at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello folks,
> >
> > I'm new on the list, just sending this to make sure that my subscription
> and
> > email client is properly configured.
>
> Seems to be working fine. Thanks for the input on the workshop last
> week and very welcome!

I'm the one who should be thanking you man!
As I said, you're practically part of the reason I started programming some
8 years ago :)

I've got lots of ideas about neo4j!
(Now I just need to find time to be able to find room for Scala, /lift/,
SEJUG AND Neo!)

So I guess now I'm just waiting for the licence to clear so I can start
hacking away :)

You got back home in one piece, Emil?

Best regards
-Viktor