[Neo] Latest beta on Windows and logical log clean up

Johan Svensson johan at neopersistence.com
Tue Nov 6 16:34:35 CET 2007

You sure you use the latest snapshot cause I didn't have that problem
when I tested on windows a few days ago?

I'll change the message but you will still get a recovery scan of the
logical log on next startup. If I get time I could try add an ugly
reflection hack that has been discussed on Sun's bugs forum as a
"workaround".

-Johan