[Neo] Latest beta on Windows and logical log clean up

Björn Granvik bjorn.granvik at jayway.se
Tue Nov 6 15:12:45 CET 2007

Hi guys (Johan),

When running Neo matrix example on Windows XP sp2, I get:
Hackers:
At depth 4 => The Architect
2007-nov-06 11:40:03 org.neo4j.impl.transaction.xaframework.XaLogicalLog
close
VARNING: Unable to delete clean logical log[db\nioneo_logical.log]
2007-nov-06 11:40:03 org.neo4j.impl.transaction.xaframework.XaLogicalLog
close
INFO: Since you're not using a real operating system you will be
punished for it at next startup

Process finished with exit code 0

Is there any way to avoid this problem? Probably not, since this is an
old issue with the logical log clean up on Windows.
Could there be a way with less apparent wording?  :-)
Or should I go with logging on error level?

/Björn