[Neo] Import/Export functionality for NEO networks?

Peter Neubauer peter.neubauer at jayway.se
Thu Jun 7 14:31:31 CEST 2007

Hi there,

On 6/1/07, Johan Svensson <johan at neopersistence.com> wrote:
> On 6/1/07, Peter Neubauer <peter.neubauer at jayway.se> wrote:
> >
> > Hi there,
> > still fighting to get the NEO shell running,
>

> What problems do you have with getting the Neo shell running?
Well, upon
		neo = new EmbeddedNeo( MyRelationshipTypes.class, "runner/persistence/neo");
		Map<String, Serializable> shellProperties = Collections.emptyMap();
		neo.enableRemoteShell( shellProperties );
I am never progressing beyond that point, the threat is just suspended
and the code after this is not executed. There is a Thread "RMI TCP
Accept-1337" created though.

Upon java -jar shell.jar, I get

NOTE: No port or RMI name specified, using default port 1337 and name 'shell'.
Can't start client shell: java.lang.RuntimeException:
java.rmi.RemoteException: Not bound; nested exception is:
	java.rmi.NotBoundException: shell

/peter