[Neo] Suggestions for a "Design with Neo" Guide

Björn Granvik bjorn.granvik at jayway.se
Wed Aug 8 22:54:09 CEST 2007

Hi again,

It might help to imagine the audience (programmer about to make the
jump) and the format (book, good example, core design patterns) and
the goal - make the switch.
Or perhaps, "try me I'm good and fun" ;-)
The title, the structure and contents can come more easily if that
picture is set.

It's all a ladder really with the
one liner at the first step. Then
1 minute guide,
10 minute guide,
a book to get started,        <-- it's here I believe the first guide
(that this discussion covers) is needed
a blueprint
a book to fully understand Neo architecture and implications

Cheers,
Björn