[Neo] Suggestions for a "Design with Neo" Guide

Klas Ehnrot klas.ehnrot at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 00:33:31 CEST 2007

On 7/31/07, Björn Granvik <bjorn.granvik at jayway.net> wrote:

> Another thought, since the chapters are mostly "how to" it looks more
> like a "Neo Cookbook" than your first name "Design with Neo".
> Nothing wrong with that, I'm just wondering whether you're shooting
> for a "cookbook" or a design book? To me that suggests different
> structures.

That's actually a very good question. From my discussions with Emil
and Johan, I think we're in between a cookbook and a design guide,
maybe actually leaning towards a cookbook more of how we phrase our
topics. What do you think guys? We have from the beginning talked
about it being a design guide but as Björn suggests there is a
difference and that may mean more overhead in how we organize the
documentation?

/Klas