[Neo] Suggestions for a "Design with Neo" Guide

Klas Ehnrot klas.ehnrot at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 00:27:00 CEST 2007

On 8/1/07, Björn Granvik <bjorn.granvik at jayway.se> wrote:
> Hi Emil,
>
> Ok, they look good. A one-minute and a ten minute followed by lab for
> two hours.
> That will indeed cover a lot of ground.
>
> However, it still feels like a jump to for instance "How to create a
> Neo independent API".

I agree that the title of that topic is a bit "highflying". What I
think we aim for is to show how to encapsulate Neo in Java, maybe with
a simple Factory pattern combined with the encapsulation of nodes in
Pojos so that we get a domain model. These things kan be done in many
ways and we just want to show some examples and tips for how to go
about it. I'll try to think of a better title. Any suggestions? :)

/Klas