[Neo] Suggestions for a "Design with Neo" Guide

Björn Granvik bjorn.granvik at jayway.se
Wed Aug 1 00:15:45 CEST 2007

Hi Emil,

Ok, they look good. A one-minute and a ten minute followed by lab for
two hours.
That will indeed cover a lot of ground.

However, it still feels like a jump to for instance "How to create a
Neo independent API".

Btw, I'll try the getting-started guides when I get a chance.
Do we have a one-liner to go as well?

/Björn